Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Butterfly & Flower Theme


As usual I would like to thank Pn Izyani for choosing Little Favors.
I was really happy and satisfied for doing her daughter Party Favors, she gave me a chance to do my own design. (without any specific theme).
It was a wonderful experience. I felt grateful when the Birthday Girl (Sofea) said that she like it very much.

Party Favors for Teachers

Personalized Shot Glass with JellyBeans


Personalized Shot Glass



Party Favors for Sofea's Classmates
Personalized Drinking Bottle


Favors for Boys


Favors for Girls (Bracelet/Necklace)


Personalized Cookies


Personalized JellyBeans


Theme Pencils



Personalized Bubbles


Paper Clip (Complimentary Gift)


Personalized Notepad for Sofea's Classmates


Personalized Notepad for Teachers


Personalized Paper Bag


Party Favors for Boys & Girls


Theme/Personalized Birthday Cake
(Fondant Icing Cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment